Sizes can vary by style and by brand, so we know getting the right size can be a little tricky. We've done some of the hard work for you with our size converter which includes CM measurements in every brand.
You can also view our size conversion charts on every individual product page, just look out for the options below when shopping any style.
How to measure:
To ensure you choose the correct size we recommend you follow the method described here.
- Put a sheet of paper along the wall and fixed to the floor using scotch tape.
- Have your child stand on the paper, straightened, wearing socks, heels and back against the wall and feet together.
- Draw the outline of both feet and draw the straight line where the silhouette is longer. Draw another line parallel to 0.5 cm from this line so the clearance is measured.
- Finally, measure the distance from the wall to the second line you have drawn (both feet do not have to be the same length).
- This will be your reference when converting this length to a shoe size via our Size Conversion Charts
Already own a pair of shoes in the brand?
Generally sizing tends to be standard across brands, although sizes can vary slightly depending on the style, shape and material of the shoe. The size of the pair that you already own is a good guide!