Kids feet stop growing (on average) around their mid-teens, though even when your kid's foot starts looking like an adult’s it’s still important to look after them while they’re still growing/developing.
Articles in this section
- How do I find the correct size for my kid?
- Size Charts
- Which Trybe range should I shop in for my kid?
- Baby Trybe
- Mini Trybe
- Little Trybe
- Big Trybe
- Why does my kid fit some brands differently?
- How do I know if my kids shoe fit?
- When should my kid start wearing their first pair of proper shoes?