Kids feet stop growing (on average) around their mid-teens, though even when your kid's foot starts looking like an adult’s it’s still important to look after them while they’re still growing/developing.
- How do I find the correct size for my kids?
- Which Trybe range should I shop in for my kid?
- What is your Baby Trybe size guide? (0-1 years)
- What is your Mini Trybe size guide? (1-4 years)
- What is your Little Trybe size guide? (4-9 years)
- What is the Big Trybe size guide? (9-14 years)
- Why does my kid fit some brands differently?
- How do I know if my kids shoe fit?
- When should my kid start wearing their first pair of proper shoes?
- How do I figure out what kind of support my kids need?