Please view our Online Return Policy before submitting your return.
Top tip: We recommend trying your new shoes on inside to ensure they meet our return requirements if you need to return them.
Online Return Instructions
- Log in to your Account to book your return. If you checked out as a guest, use our Guest Returns Form.
- Select the item you wish to return and click, Submit. You will receive an email with your return label once your return has been submitted.
- Print the provided address label. We do recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step. Do not attach this label directly to the shoebox. The shoebox must be protected in a satchel or packaging. Please note that this is not a prepaid label and will require postage to be paid for at your nearest post office.
- Pack your return in another carton or satchel to protect the original packaging.
- Visit your nearest Post Office to pay for and drop off your parcel.
Please note: We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these requirements.
All online returns must be dropped off at your local post office. We do not accept direct returns to the warehouse.
Shoes must be returned in their original, undamaged shoebox.
If you believe you have received a faulty item, please do not submit a return as our returns warehouse does not process faulty assessments. Please read about our Faulty Assessment process here.
Cost of Returns
You are responsible for the costs of returning any item(s) to our online store. Any returned item(s) are your property and remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
If you would like to avoid return postage fees, you are welcome to visit one of our stores and return or exchange your shoes in person.
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. This time may vary depending on your location. We recommend holding onto your return tracking number so you can track when it reaches us.
If approved, refunds are processed by our returns warehouse within 2-3 business days.
Once processed, the refund will show in your account within 2-5 business days, depending on your financial institution.