All The Trybe stores are open with safety protocols in place to comply with all Government directives. Please see below for our COVID-safe plan.
To find your nearest store, please see our Store Locator.
Hygiene and social distancing measures
To help make our stores safer, we’ve introduced a COVID-safe plan to help us maintain an appropriate distance from each other while in our stores. We will review and adapt these in-store measures as the environment evolves.
1. Mandatory face coverings in-store
Update: As of 5:00 pm on Thursday the 6th of May 2021, as per New South Wales Government guidelines, customers will be required to wear a face mask when shopping in-store within the Greater Sydney region.
2. Introduce a limit to the number of customers in-store at any given time
Our stores will have signage displayed with the max capacity allowed in-store at any one time. If the store has reached capacity, the number of customers will be managed using a one in, one out policy. Shopping centres may also introduce capacity limits so we strongly advise checking on their websites before heading in.
New booking service - available in Victoria only
Please note that we've introduced a booking service for our Victorian customers. This service is available in all Victorian stores. We strongly recommend using this service to save time and get you into the store as quickly as possible.
How it works
- Head to our Store Locator.
- Enter your suburb/postcode and select the store
- Select the number of visitors and a time slot
- You'll receive an SMS confirmation
- When you arrive at the store, click on the link you received to confirm your arrival
- You'll then receive a follow-up SMS confirmation. Show this to the staff member when you arrive at the store
3. Maintain 1.5 metres apart from each other where possible
Social distancing tape will be placed around our floors and seating areas. These can be found throughout the store as reminders, as well as areas where you may be required to queue.
4. Use EFTPOS/Paywave/Tap n Go services available
We strongly encourage you to use your card or phone to tap and pay instead of cash, whenever possible.
5. Use sanitisation station upon entering the store
A team member will be at the entry door to offer hand sanitiser which all customers will be required to use before entering the store.
6. Regular cleaning routines throughout the entire store
We apply the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene across our stores. We have increased the routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces.
7. Remove and put on your own footwear
Our team will still be available to assist you with any sizing questions you may have, however they will maintain 1.5-metre distance to comply with social distancing. Our stores will have disposable try on socks and gloves available for customers.
8. Training for team members on social distancing and additional hygiene measures
All of our team members will be required to complete a training course.
Thank you for playing your part in helping us practise social distancing. We appreciate your continued support as we work through this together.
We hope to see you in-store or online soon.