How long does delivery take?
Just placed an order? All Trybe orders are shipped using Express StarTrack delivery.
LOCATION DELIVERY TIME Australian Metropolitan 1-3 Business Days Australian Rural 4-7 Business Days
READ FULL ARTICLE
* Delivery timeframes are estimates only, and may vary with peak sale periods, COVID-19 related impacts, possible courier delivery issues, and other influences beyond the control of The Trybe.
How do I track my order?
If you haven't yet received a tracking number, it just means we're working on processing your order. You'll receive an automated notification with your tracking number directly from StarTrack once your order has been dispatched. You can check out our Delivery Timeframes to help you estimate the arrival of your order.
Your tracking number will be sent with the subject line "Your TRYBE order TRB000000000 update".
Your tracking email will look like this:
Tracking your order:
- You can log in to your account and select the 'Track my Order' tab
- Click on the Tracking link in your email notification or copy the Tracking Number in your email and track online at StarTrack.
- Checked out as a guest? Head over to our tracking portal and simply pop in your order number (it'll start with TRB) to follow your Trybe order.
Note: It can take anywhere between 24-48 hours for the tracking number to become available on the courier's website.
Only received part of your order?
If you order more than one item, your items may be dispatched from different locations. You will receive a separate dispatch email and tracking number for each package sent to you.
Having difficulties? If you haven't received your order by the estimated delivery date, contact our Trybe Experts below and we'll help track it down.
How much is delivery?
Delivery within Australia
SPEND SHIPPING COST DELIVERY SERVICE Over $89 $12 StarTrack Express Under $89 $12 StarTrack Express
Can I get free shipping on my first order?
Any new customers who create an account with us are eligible for free shipping on their first order!
How to redeem this offer:
- Log into your account
- Add product to the cart and checkout as per usual
- The free shipping offer will automatically apply at checkout if the item is below the shipping threshold of $89.
Please see below for terms and conditions.
- Offer is only valid for customers who create a new account with us
- Offer is valid for one use per customer
- Offer must be redeemed within 180 days of creating an account.
What is authority to leave (ATL)?
All online orders will be dispatched with ‘Authority to Leave’ at the time of purchase.
By ticking the box or selecting 'yes' at the checkout page on the website, you’ve selected to have our nominated courier leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
You agree that the parcel is deemed ‘delivered’ when left at your premises.
Although the courier will use their discretion, if they do not think it is safe to leave your parcel unattended, they will take your parcel to your local post office and will leave a card to call.
Please note: The Trybe will not be held liable for any stock loss, due to theft or negligence if an authority to leave is selected at the time of checkout, and proof of delivery has been provided from our courier.
If you have been notified that you order has been delivered, but you're unable to locate it please:
- Check your tracking details. Your order may have been taken to your local Post Office.
- Check the surroundings of your property/mailbox. The courier may leave your order in a partially obscured spot to keep it safely away from street view.
If you have any enquiries relating to the whereabouts of your parcel, contact StarTrack directly on - 13 23 45 or get in touch with our Customer Experience Team below.
Do I need to be home for the delivery?
You do not need to be home to accept your parcel as our orders are dispatched with Authority to Leave (ATL)*.
If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the courier driver will leave your parcel in a safe place.
If they deem it unsafe to leave your parcel unattended, they'll leave a collection card and you can collect your parcel from your local post office.
*If you would prefer that your order is not dispatched with Authority to Leave, uncheck the option before placing your order.
READ FULL ARTICLE
Is it safe to receive packages from The Trybe?
We want to assure you that The Trybe along with our delivery partners, are doing everything we can to safeguard our team and customers during the preparation and delivery of your orders.
Our delivery partners are following several hygiene protocols including:
- Social distancing within processing facilities and during delivery to customers.
- Allocating workers to operational zones within processing facilities and performing daily temperature checks.
- The use of mandatory face coverings and screens where relevant.
- Practicing good hygiene and regular cleaning of delivery vehicles.
- No longer asking for signatures on delivery, to avoid unnecessary contact.
To keep our delivery drivers and posties safe, please:
- Keep 1.5 meters in distance.
- If you're experiencing symptoms, please let your postie or driver know.
- Wear a mask where required and practice good hygiene.
Where do you deliver to?
We currently only deliver to addresses within mainland Australia and Tasmania.
Please note that we do not deliver to Christmas Island, Norfolk Island or Cocos (Keeling) Islands.
If you would like to double-check delivery to your location, please get in contact with our Trybe Experts below.READ FULL ARTICLE